The Women's Montane Hi-Q Luxe Jacket is a lightweight, highly compressible micro baffle mountain jacket filled with premium PrimaLoft Gold Luxe synthetic insulation.
Designed and developed for all-day comfort and freedom, the Hi-Q Luxe harnesses the unique properties of innovative PRIMALOFT® GOLD Luxe synthetic insulation - exceptional warmth, compressibility and lightweight down-style lofting combined with the superior wet weather performance of traditional PRIMALOFT® synthetic insulation fibres.
||||Click here for more info on Montane, product updates and New Season information.|
The Women's Hi-Q Luxe Jacket is constructed from lightweight, windproof fabric, with a Down lining that is supremely comfortable next to the skin, highly breathable and fast drying. The micro baffles are filled with premium Primaloft Gold Luxe synthetic fill which combines the loft and fill power properties of down with fast drying warmth of traditional PrimaLoft insulation. Best of both worlds.
It's quite common for synthetic jackets to not have a baffle construction, allowing the fill to spread throughout the jacket. By having the micro baffles, the fill will stay in all the areas so you're not left with cold spots. Plus, we like the styling of them!
Overall, a great alternative to down and not bad for the weight either.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
|Help and advice:|
• Lightweight, 100% windproof PERTEX® Quantum Rip-stop outer with a superior DWR
• PEAQ Down lining that is supremely comfortable next to the skin, highly breathable and fast drying
• Micro baffle anatomical construction allowing perfect loft space for the insulation
PATTERNING AND DESIGN
• Articulated arms for reach high movement and tailored specifically to reduce hem lift
• Innovative PrimaLoft® Insulation Filled with premium PrimaLoft® GOLD Luxe synthetic fill, which combines the loft and fill power properties of down with the fast drying warmth of traditional PrimaLoft® insulation
• Insulated pre-elasticated stretch bound hood that can be worn underneath a helmet
• Internal loop and hook at rear neck allows hood to be rolled down and stowed away whilst not in use in windy conditions
• Two hand-warmer pockets with YKK reverse coil zips
• Chest pocket for handy essentials in the mountains
CENTRE FRONT ZIP
• Full length, reversed and baffled YKK front zip
CUFF AND SLEEVES CONFIGURATION
• Low bulk cuffs which can be pulled up forearms to aid cooling
• Adjustable hem to prevent spindrift entry and heat loss