Montane's Sirenik Hoodie is a lightweight fleece or heavyweight baselayer with stretch that's comfortable next to skin or over a thin baselayer.
Super soft and stretchy, the Women’s Sirenik Hoodie is constructed from V-Marl Stretch fleece. With a soft brushed internal face for added comfort against the skin and an excellent warmth to weight ratio.
||||Click here for more info on Montane, product updates and New Season information.|
Montane's Sirenik Hoodie is a comfortable fleece top that can also be worn as a heavy weight baselayer. It's very soft and comfortable and the stretch in the fabric is very good, giving a nice fit that doesn't impede movement.
The hood is a nice snug fit, finished off with a stretch binding to prevent cold air getting in while keeping it in place when the wind picks up. The seam lines are nice and the hem is simply finished without any gathering or cord adjustment.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
• Super soft and fast drying
• V-Marl Stretch fleece fabric has a mélange face, comfortable V-textured brushed inner and excellent warmth to weight ratio
• Snug, stretch bound hood for protection from the elements
• Two external zipped hand pockets
• Full length YKK reverse coil front zip with internal storm flap and rollover chinguard
HEM AND CUFF
• Low profile stretch bound cuffs and hem