The Women's Volt Hoodie is a warm and comfortable hooded fleece with stretch fleece in the side and underarms for better flexibility and breathability.
Alpine POLARTEC® Fleece Hoodie designed for year round use, providing exceptional comfort and warmth without weight thanks to the POLARTEC® Thermal Pro® fabric. The Volt hoodie is equally comfortable to wear whilst working hard high in the French Alps as it is taking it easy by a sunlit fjord in Greenland.
||||Click here for more info on Montane, product updates and New Season information.|
We all have our favourite fleece that we just love to take on every trip. The one that's perfect for wearing around the crag, hiking in the mountains or just to the pub after a long day on the hills. Well Montane's Volt Hoodie has been that particular fleece for myself and for a lot of others. And now they have updated it with Stretch fleece panels on the sides and underarms.
This is a good idea as it improves the fit and adds extra flexibility and breathability to the jacket. You still get the snug, lycra stretch hood and two mesh lined hand warmer pockets which to me is essential. And of course it still has the honeycomb grid pattern which gives it a technical look that's very unique and attractive.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
• Using POLARTEC Thermal Pro® Honeycomb, the Women’s Volt Hoodie has excellent warmth to weight ratio
• Updated with the addition of DRYACTIV Stretch fleece in the side panels and underarms, for improved fit, flexibility and breathability
• Snug, protective lycra bound hood for protection from the elements
• Two hand-warmer pockets with YKK reverse coil zips, lined with mesh and positioned well clear of backpack or climbing harness belt
• Full length YKK reverse coil front zip with internal storm flap and rollover chinguard
• Adjustable hem with cinchable drawcord