The Fury Pull-On is an incredibly lightweight fleece that's ideal for layering in cold conditions or as an outer jacket when conditions are a little milder.
Designed as a versatile lightweight insulation layer, The Fury Pull On uses POLARTEC® Micro Series fleece in the core body combined with wicking DRACTIV Stretch sleeves, side panels and across the shoulders. Featured with a deep front zip and secure chest pocket, this is a lightweight and fast drying fleece perfect for layering.
||||Click here for more info on Montane, product updates and New Season information.|
Basically the Nuvuk Jacket but without the hood, and with a chest pocket instead of hand warmer pockets. If your using it as part of a layering system having a fleece without a hood is a lot more convenient.
It's ideal for active use thanks to the stretch fabric panels across the sides, sleeves and the upper back. This lightweight fleece has excellent thermal properties as well as being incredibly breathable.
A great all-round fleece.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
• POLARTEC® Micro Series fabric is a 200g weight brushed fleece, providing lightweight thermal insulation
• Brushed back DRACTIV Stretch fabric is used in the side panels, sleeves and across the upper back for improved fit, flexibility and breathability.
• Snug DRYACTIV Stretch collar lined with brushed microfleece.
• Zipped mesh lined chest pocket for storing GPS or mobile phone.
• Full length YKK Montane semi-auto reverse coil front zip with internal storm flap and rollover chinguard.