The Power-Up Hoodie is a lightweight, highly breathable hooded fleece constructed using Polartec Power Grid fabric, providing maximum warmth from minimum weight.
The Power Up Hoodie is a super warm, highly breathable, close fitting mid-layer designed specifically for high level activity in the mountains. POLARTEC® Power Grid® fabric works exceptionally well at wicking moisture away from the skin and regulating body temperature but also provides warmth during less active periods.
||||Click here for more info on Montane, product updates and New Season information.|
Montane have updated the Power Up Hoodie by replacing the Polartec Power Shield fabric with Polartec Power Grid. The Power Grid fabric is lighter providing a better warmth to weight ratio, has better moisture management thanks to the increased grided surface area, and feels softer than the Power Stretch. It's also less likely to pill!
Montane's manufacture is up to their usual high standards with flatlocked seams, thumb loops and an elasticated helmet compatible hood.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
|Help and advice:|
• Constructed from highly technical, lightweight and quick drying POLARTEC® Power Grid® fabric
PATTERNING AND DESIGN
• Flatlocked sewn seams provide extra durability and a low profile
• Articulated arms for high reach movement and tailored specifically to prevent hem lift
• Snug fit under-helmet hood with rear pre-elastication
• Zipped mesh lined chest pocket
CENTRE FRONT ZIP
• Full length YKK semi-auto reverse coil front zip with internal storm flap and roll over chin guard
CUFF AND SLEEVES CONFIGURATION
• Low profile cuffs with thumb loops