|Xsocks Trekking Expedition Long Socks
For Any Tour!
You're prepared for any tour with this sock. The integrated X-Cross. Bandage protects the sensitive ankle area. The excellent padding at the instep and heel offers additional Protection against pressure points and skin abrasions.
The long version of the Expedition sock.
These socks really work, a few words don't do them justice. They are left and right specific because one of the features is a ventilation channel that starts in the arch and channels air up out of the boot.
If you have a few minutes take the time to click the link to the technology guide, it explains the features of the socks. Oh, and the manufacturers guarantee them for 2 years, activiate the guarantee through their website.
Which XSOCKS to choose? Choose these 'Trekking Expedition' if you want the comfort of a Merino wool mix that warms better than regular wool and is exceptionally hard wearing. Use for long treks.
- Specially developed yarns keep the feet dry and effectively reduce bacterial growth
- Air conditioning channel, circulates air and regulates the temperature of the foot
- Self adjusting cuff adapts to any size leg
- 'Xcross bandage' area stabilises the ankle area
- Heel protector reduces the risk of blistering
- Transverse air flow channel system regulates the temperature of the sole
- Anatomically shaped footbed, Left and Right specific
- XSOCKS technology reduces skin irritations, muscle cramps, skin grazing, overheating, bruising and blistering
- 35% Merinowool
- 23% Nylon
- 20% Robur
- 11% Silk
- 11% Elastane
- Machine wash at 40C
- 2 year guarantee through XSOCKS website
- Colour: Anthracite (Grey)
- All sizes weigh around 80g / 2.8 oz