|X-socks Outdoor Socks
Designed for demanding hiking on and off the beaten track. The X-Socks Outdoor range perfectly compliments the functionality of a sports trekking shoe or ankle-length mountain boot. While the X-Cross Bandage, Lambertz-Nicholson Achilles Tendon Protector and toe guards protect the feet from injury, a climate control system makes sure feet remain dry and comfortable.
With each step, the Traverse Airflow Channels pump moisture from the sole of the foot out of the shoe via the AirConditioning Channel. When this moisture is released fresh air is sucked back in. At the same time the AirVent Zone at the instep creates space so that air can circulate freely. This creates an ideal climate and the foot remains dry and resistant to blisters.
I've worn X-socks for some years now and find them to be excellent - the evidence quite frankly is that you don't even think about them - they're just there and they work - your feet remain comfortable and odour free (well almost). The Outdoor sock is even more suited to outdoor/trekking activity and they are the lightest yet. HIghly recommended.
Like all X-socks they're quite thin - if you like thin, short socks grab these.
- Air conditioning channel, circulates air and regulates the temperature of the foot
- Airflow Ankle Protector, Provides the ankle with maximum protection
- Self-adjusting cuff, The self-adjusting cuff adapts to any size leg without slipping or constricting
- AirGuides, Additional air direction system
- ToeTip Protector, Protects tips of toes
- Toe Protector, Guards against blisters and chafing
- Heel Protector, guards against pressure and friction
- AirCool Stripes, Cooling channels
- Lambertz-Nicholson Achilles Tendon Protector, Relieves the Achilles Tendon
- Traverse Airflow Channel System, Lateral ventilation under the sole
- Instep Protector with AirVent zone, cushions and ventilates
- Anatomically formed footbed with Aircool Stripes, for the right and left foot with integrated AirConditioning Channel
- X-Cross Bandage, with every step, the unique crossover ankle band knit of elastic materials gives stressed tendons, muscles and joints secure hold and stability without limitingfreedom of movement
- 2 year guarantee through XSOCKS website
- Colour: Grey
- All sizes weigh around 40g / 1.4 oz
- 42% Skin NODOR
- 21% Robur
- 18% Mythlan
- 17% Nylon
- 2% Elastane