Our website places cookies, which are small data files, on your computer or mobile device. This is standard practice for all websites.
Cookies are essential for helping us deliver a high quality website and online shopping experience for our customers.
What are cookies used for?
The main purposes for which cookies are used are:-
1. For technical purposes essential to effective operation of website, particularly in relation to on-line transactions.
2. To enable us to collect information using 'Google Analytics' about the browsing behaviour and general location and activities of customers, including to monitor the success of advertising campaigns etc.
Cookies we use
PHPSESSID - Temporary cookie used by the server to identify the users session.
sm_sid - Temporary value used by our site to identify the user. Without this, the system wouldn`t be able to know that the user had anything stored in their shopping list or if they are logged into their account.
lastscrollerpos - This cookie is used to show the part of the page you were last looking at when you hit the back button, for your convenience.
__utma, __utmb, __utmc, __utmz - These cookies are used to collect our Google Analytics information. This information shows browsing behaviour of anonymous customers, general locations of users, how customers have come to be on our site, the effectiveness of our google advertising etc.
How do I disable cookies?
If you want to disable cookies you need to change your website browser settings to reject cookies. How to do this will depend on the browser you use and we provide further detail below on how to disable cookies for the most popular browsers:-
For Microsoft Internet Explorer:
1. Choose the menu “tools” then “Internet Options” 2 Click on the “privacy” tab 3 Select the setting the appropriate setting
For Mozilla firefox:
1. Choose the menu “tools” then “Options” 2 Click on the icon “privacy” 3 Find the menu “cookie” and select the relevant options
For Google Chrome:
1. Click the Spanner to bring up the options menu, choose settings on this menu. 2 Choose the option "Show Advanced settings" then click the button "content Settings" under the title "Privacy" 3 Then select the relevant option under the "Cookies" heading.
For Opera 6.0 and further:
1. Choose the menu Files”> “Preferences” 2 Privacy
What happens if I disable cookies?
This depends on which cookies you disable, but in general the site may not operate properly if cookies are switched off. If you only disable 3rd party cookies you may not be prevented from making purchases on this site. If you disable all cookies you will be unable to complete a purchase on this site.
By using and browsing our website, you consent to cookies being used in accordance with our policy. If you do not consent, you must disable cookies or refrain from using the site.