MOUNTAINMASTER, SUPER LIGHT, MULTI SEASON, ENDURANCE PACK
Designed for mountain ascents and ultra distance where weight is critical but comfort cannot be compromised. The Medusa features an innovative 'Dual Tool' clean system, which enables tools to be stored upright as well as upside down. Utilises RAPTOR TL fabric combined with a superior and lightweight Montane back comfort pad.
The Medusa has features that identify it as a climbing pack, a Krab loop on one hip belt wing and the tool carrying attachment on the front lends itself to twin axes. Having said that it has useful side stretch pockets, a single hipbelt pocket and two further pockets in the lid. So it offers quite a bit of organisation.
There's no frame in the pack but the padding on the back is very thick and will protect the wearer from anything inside, its also quite stiff so does provide some support for the load. The hipbelt is decent, this will enable it to carry heavier loads with ease.
- Moulded Montane 'Comfort Back Pad' features channels that wick sweat and rainwater away from the body and give additional ventilation.
- Waterproof shell friendly 'Contact Mesh' on the shoulder straps and 'Comfort Back Pad' facings prevent abrasion on shell clothing when the pack is full to capacity and with heavy use.
- 'Dual Tool' reversed clean technical ice axe and walking pole attachment system. Ice axes can be reversed to an 'Alpine safe' position for increased safety when moving.
- Buddy pocket for front access whilst on the move features a stiffened lip to prevent loss of items if zips are left open.
- Chest harness with left hand clip prevents bulky buckles over the sternum and increases comfort with its low profile.
- Symmetrical single hand side compression pulls.
- Body curve hip fins for strong comfort and stability when on the move.
- Double tension waist harness for extra stability and pack weight equalisation.
- GRANITE STRETCH tough bucket side pockets for water bottle and backcountry ski storage.
- Internal security pocket featuring vertical upside down zippered entry preventing coin and key loss.
- Right hip headtorch and gel stash pocket, Left hip gear loop for clipping on the move, front central gear loop.
- Includes webbing and drawcords that can be affixed to front loops for additional stretch front storage.
- H2O top right tube opening and internal bladder storage inside.
- Zip garages on buddy pocket
- Wide mouth central opening with 'Cord Lord' quick release mechanism.
- Arm Harness gear loops and H2O tube attachment
- 360 'DUSK TILL DAWN' head torch reflectivity at lower rear of pack in optimum position.
- Constructed from RAPTOR TL fabric in the main body which is tough yet exceptionally lightweight. Features a superb DWR and tear eresistance.
- RAPTOR UTL ultra tough, lightweight bottom panels prevents abrasion against rock surfaces.
- Colour: Moroccan Blue, Shadow Grey
- Weighs 966g / 2lbs 2.1oz