The lightest weight, wind proof, hooded jacket in the world.
Probably the most versatile piece of mountain clothing ever created. Wear on those late evening summer belays, cool autumn hikes or throw on whilst making a brew stop. Made from the highest quality Pertex Microlight the Lite-Speed is completely windproof preventing the wind from robbing your core body temperature. Quick drying and with a Durable Water Repellancy will shed a light shower whilst you’re on the move. Absurdly packable, you won't notice it in your pack.
|Pertex Microlight Mini Ripstop
||Pertex Microlight Cross Ripstop
MONTANE Size Chart
We like the fact that the Litespeed has so many useful features, despite its incredibly light weight its a fully functioning shell jacket. The collar is lined with brushed fleece and the chest pocket will take a map.
Ideal when you want some wind protection over a base or mid layer. For 2011 the Lite-Speed has some styling changes, contrast zips and two tone panels - we've kept the reviews of the old jacket below as they are stil very relevant.
- Fit: Classic Mountain
- Colour: Burnt Orange, Moroccan Blue, Black
- Main Body: Pertex Microlight Mini Ripstop
- Contrast: Pertex Microlight Cross Ripstop
- Small size weighs 166g / 5.8 oz
- Medium size weighs 174g / 6.1 oz
- Large size weighs 178g / 6.3 oz
- XLarge size weighs 186g / 6.5 oz
- XXLarge size weighs 194g / 6.9 oz