|Integral Designs Shortie eVENT Gaiter
These ultra lightweight simple gaiters are designed to keep snow and stones out of boots and trail runners and keep socks and boot tops dry when hiking in rain or through wet grass. Made from highly breathable trilaminate eVENT fabric; they are comfortable to wear all day long without excessive condensation buildup. Insteps are reinforced with black supplex nylon. The eVENT gaiters have no zippers or velcro and are designed to be put on before putting on footwear. The replaceable shock cord snugs under the instep (flip to back of footwear when hiking over sharp rocks). The top shock cord and toggle adjust for a comfortable and snug fit around the ankles.
The eVENT Shortie Gaiters are supplied in a Silcoat stuff sack and are available in two sizes.
We were pleased to get our hands on an ultralight pair of gaiters, can be essential if walking in long wet grass or moorland. This pair save weight by not having a zip, so they have to be put on before the boot. On the other hand eVENT is such a highly waterproof fabric that they can be worn all day without any sweating. We like them, a lot!
- No zips or fastenings, gaiters put on before boots.
- Protective nylon patch around inside ankle area.
- Strong hook attaches to laces.
- Supplied with their own Silcoat stuffsack
- Colour: Dark Green
- Both sizes weigh: 70g / 2.5 oz
- Pack size: 5cm x 10cm / 2' x 4'
- Large / XLarge size fits boot sizes 9 - 11
- Small / Medium size fits boot sizes 6 - 9